ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – DOGS NT
Wednesday 29th May 2019 – 19:30 hrs
Dogs NT Office, 10 Shean Road, Winnellie, NT
→ Nomination Form is available: HERE
Nominations are being called for the following positions, for a two (2) year term of Office:
- President, Treasurer & three (3) Councillors.
Also being called for a term of 12 months are the positions of Alice Springs Zone Representative (see duties below) and all Dogs NT Council sub-committee positions.
Nomination forms are to be in the hands of the Returning Officer no later than 17:00 hrs Wednesday 27th March 2019. Nominees are requested to include a short resume with their nomination, and if required, include the name of a financial nominated scrutineer
AGENDA ITEMS – Business for inclusion on the Agenda must be in the hands of the Secretary no later than 17:00 hrs Wednesday 27th March 2019. The Agenda items are to state clearly the item to be discussed along with a short rationale on the item.
Notices of Motion must be moved and seconded by financial members of Dogs NT.
ALICE SPRINGS ZONE REPRESENTATIVE
Duties of the Position
- Representative or nominated representative to attend shows, complete and forward the Dogs NT Show Representative Report to the Dogs NT Office.
- Act as a middle/mediation point between Alice Springs and Darwin for liaising on general business and other issues.
- Present a Zone Representative’s Report at the Dogs NT AGM (either by FAX, mail or in person)
- Zone Representative to hold a meeting with the Alice Springs Clubs on a regular basis and one (1) at least three (3) months prior to the Dogs NT AGM with view to placing any items on the AGM Agenda.
- Prepare a bi-monthly report for inclusion in the TDW.
- Any other duties as needed.
Nomination form can be downloaded HERE, are available from the Dogs NT Facebook Page or collected from the office.