ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021
♦ WHEN? – Wednesday 28th April 2021
♦ TIME? – 7.30pm
♦ WHERE? – Dogs NT Office, 10 Shean Road, Winnellie, NT
◊ Nominations are being called for the following positions, for a two (2) year term of Office:
- President, Treasurer & three (3) Councillors.
◊ Also being called for a term of twelve (12) months is the position of Alice Springs Zone Representative (see duties below).
Nomination forms are to be in the hands of the Returning Officer no later than 5.00 pm Wednesday 24th February 2021. Nominees are requested to include a short resume with their nomination, and if required, include the name of a financial nominated scrutineer
◊ AGENDA ITEMS – Business for inclusion on the Agenda must be in the hands of the Secretary no later than 5.00 pm Wednesday 24th February 2021. The Agenda items are to clearly state the item to be discussed along with a short rationale on the item. Notices of Motion must be moved and seconded by financial members of Dogs NT.
◊ ALICE SPRINGS ZONE REPRESENTATIVE
Duties of the Position
- Representative or nominated representative to attend shows, complete and forward the Dogs NT Show Representative Report to the Dogs NT Office.
- Act as a middle/mediation point between Alice Springs and Darwin for liaising on general business and other issues.
- Present a Zone Representative’s Report at the Dogs NT AGM (either by email, mail or in-person)
- Zone Representative to hold a meeting with the Alice Springs Clubs on a regular basis and one (1) at least three (3) months prior to the Dogs NT AGM with a view to placing any items on the AGM Agenda.
- Prepare a bi-monthly report for inclusion in the TDW.
- Any other duties as needed.
♦ Nomination forms can be downloaded HERE and are also available from the Dogs NT Office.
☎️ (08) 8984 3570